- Lead Toddler teacher (15 months – 36 months)
- Job requirements: AMI certification, Monday – Friday, full time employment.
- Aftercare Program assistants
- Job requirements: Shows leadership, interest in working with children, reliable and work availability Monday- Friday 2-6pm.
- Nido (infant) Program assistant
- Job requirements: Shows leadership, interest in working with infants 3 months-15 months, reliable and work availability Monday- Friday 10-6pm.
- Primary Classroom assistant
- Job requirements: Shows leadership, interest in working with children 2.5 years- 6 years old, reliable and work availability Monday- Friday, full time employment.
To submit your resume, please email Jessica at email@example.com
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, reliable and joyful person; someone who is committed to the development of young children to join our TMS family!
Tempe Montessori has been educating children since 1978. We are AMI recognized 3 months to 12 years old.
Our campus is located in Mesa, AZ on an acre+ of residential property, zoned for farm animals. We have goats, ducks, chickens, a fish pond and beautiful gardening areas! Our large grassy playground is abundant with large areas for gardening, exploration, discovery and more. We are centrally located and close to main freeways. We have a strong parent community, annual events and celebrations. Our staff is friendly, talented and dedicated to the service of the children, which creates a great working environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience and benefits included.
Initial interviews can be via skype.
Qualified applicants, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org